Legal Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions laid out on this page. It is your responsibility to read all these details before engaging in any activities or using any of the services that are offered by this site.
- In order to become a member, you need to register for an account and complete the registration process. Any information that we require from you will only be used for verifying of your account.
- You acknowledge that the money that you will use in your account is of legal origin and does not come from any criminal or illegal activity.
- To be eligible for membership, you need to be 18 years old or above. Site WhatIsForex does not allow minors from joining and discourages anyone who is not of legal age to engage in any financial trading activities using our services.
- If deemed necessary, this site may conduct an investigation about you to verify that the information that you supplied are true and correct. Any false information will be will result in immediate termination of your account.
- WhatIsForex reserves the right to suspend your account if the site has proven that you are using a dual account or you are flagged as a fraudulent user.
- The use of this site and other services offered by WhatIsForex is at your own risk. There is no guarantee of that you will get profits from your investments at any time.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the desired limits of each option purchased are set properly prior to trading.
- You acknowledge that intermittent internet connections, computer malfunctions and power shortages are beyond the control of the site. WhatIsForex is not responsible for any of these interruptions that might result in missed opportunities while doing live trading.
- The site has the right to suspend your membership if it has determined that you have cheated the system or you have used some means to manipulate the system.
- Tampering on the software’s codes is strictly prohibited. Any technical issues must be reported to the customer service department and users must avoid attempting to solve these issues by themselves.